Where do I get free descriptive essays about a person
Careful and planned research should be able to get you at least one free descriptive essay on a specific person.
You could ask your Tutor if they have some examples of descriptive essays if you are looking for a template on which to base your own work.
But there are other options that are open to you.
- Deciding on some key words.
- Make a note of the order in which you use your key words. This is important because if you change the order of the words you may get a different range of suggestions.
- Using the search engine (you can also try one of the academic search engines), enter your key works.
- Out of the list that you get, choose 5 or 6 websites that may be useful.
Focus on Free Essays
- You will find that there are several sites that offer free samples. It may sound obvious but they are only free if you don’t have to pay for them.
- Some sites will not let you see any free samples until you have signed up to their website. At this point you need to be wary. There are the sites that ask you to sign up with them and this is to make sure that they are dealing with a genuine person and not just a rival website that is trying to copy their work.
- A site that is genuinely free will, only ask you for your name and email address. They will send you updates on any new products that they have developed.
- A site that is genuinely free will NOT ask you for any card (debit/credit) details. If they do ask for card details do not give them.
When you get a sample
- Look at the language that is used as the author of the work may not share that same first language as you.
- Look for simple things such whether the work has a beginning, middle and proper ending.
- Look to see if the work is grammatically correct.
- Look into whether you may be able to adapt the format used for your own work.
- Remember that the work has probably passed copyscape.